Contact Center in Finland
+358 9 818 501
Terminal Customer Service
* 3,00 EUR + local/mobile charge email@example.com
Chongqing is full of surprises
Chongqing, a Finnair destination in China from May 2012, is an up-and-coming business centre and one of the fastest-growing cities on the planet.
Standing between the skyscrapers, you might find it hard to believe that the city's history actually dates back more than 2000 years, giving it a historical and cultural significance to be reckoned with.
This combination of thousands of years of tradition and urban tempo makes the city a glorious landmark of all the best that modern day China has to offer.
Read more in Finnair Cargo News
8 facts about Chongqing
- Founded in 316 BCE
- Located in south-western China on the upper reaches of the Yangtze River
- Population of more than 32 million people
- One of the fastest-growing urban centres on earth
- Sub-tropical monsoon climate, the annual mean temperature is 18°C
- Famous for being shrouded in fog 68 days a year
- Stunning scenery of mountains and rivers
- Hot Sichuan cuisine with famous Hot Pots
Finnair launched a direct service between Helsinki and Chongqing on May 9, 2012.
|SALES||Finnair Cargo sales and reservations|
|Company||JPK Express Co., Ltd|
|Address||Room 604, 6F, Creative Concept Center, No 388 Xinhua Road, YuZhong District, Chongqing China 400010|
|Telephone||+86 23 6387 0101 / 0202|
|Fax||+86 23 63877300|
|Office Hours||Mon - Fri: 09:00 - 17:30|
|Company||Chongqing Aviation Ground Services Co|
|Address||CKG international Airport|
For shipments to Chongqing please contact your local Finnair Cargo Sales/Agent. (Please select your location from the drop down menu on the left of this page.)
Track your shipment
Air Waybill Number (AWB-No):Track all shipments